The Science of Music will tie together everything that has existed from the time of the “big bang” into a musical vibration for the purpose of finding compatibility between the different kingdoms. This will aid in the healing of humans and the planet.To do this we need to expand our thinking and take music theory several steps higher into the field of science. In the beginning these will only be baby steps. As it is progressed it will eventually become the main science over all the other sciences. Music actually is the Father of mathematics on which all science is based at the present time.Mathematics is a child of music. Music is the Father of everything. By the vibration accompanying the virtue that went with the birth of each planet there became a mathematical formula at that instant that was a musical formula.The tie-in of mathematics to music should not be too difficult. The science of mathematics has out-distanced music, but can be directly applied and this music then, the musical formula arrived at, will give absolute knowledge for astronomy and predictable changes in the planets in the future.Music was the first potential in the beginning of all creation, not mathematics. On other planets mathematical figures are not used, symbols are. But music is either heard or felt or seen or assimilated in some way, shape, or form by every planet in all universes, as it is a part of the makeup of all universes and all things in all universes.Remember that as the father of mathematics, music is capable of progressing far past the stages of mathematics as far as separations of degrees of pitch and combinations of all these degrees. These are actually the genes of our body, both physical and divine.All of our body is composed of degrees of music in its many different manifestations. If a wiring circuit of all these genes in us were to be done it would show an amazing thing. When completed the wiring diagram would tie back into itself for total completion. This is why it is stated that each form is a universe, as indeed it is. It is subject to the same rules and regulations that govern large universes, even unto the rhythm of the cycles.Music is based on absolute, mathematical perfection as its foundation and then molded into a creation of beauty. So also are humans. Music is the common denominator of all creeds, all theories and all concepts of both scientific leaders and spiritual leaders. This science encompasses all scientific knowledge, all religions and philosophies and draws them together for a look at the total picture of creation and evolution as being partners in the miracle of life.The scientific application of music is an exoteric one of the unchanging facts of physical manifestation. The spiritual application of music is an esoteric one of pliable etheric manifestation. Both are absolutely necessary for the expression of the Creator. One cannot exist without the other. One cannot function in full expression of life without the other.This means the physical form must evolve to allow full expression of the Creator to take place. With the Science of Music as the guide for both factions of thought in today’s world, science and religion can be effectively wedded. Music is the “tie that binds” the two together.Music has other sub-charts, one of which is emotional feelings, processed through the solar plexus of each entity, which manifests in “feelings.” Music can not only be heard audibly, but also be seen visually through color. It is capable of far more variations of expression than mathematics or physics. It has many more fields of expression than either of these other disciplines. The complexity of musical harmony can be heard through sound, seen through color and felt through the emotions.Not only will music tie science and spirituality together on our planet, but it also will be the ultimate communication system with all others in all universes. Music is the essence of the Creator. Now it does have structure, and on our planet this structure took the form of mathematics to hold music onto the earth plane in an audible form.The true secret of all life everywhere is music. It is much more, by the way, than just vibration. It has an encompassing depth to it that makes the vibration fill all space. The vibration of our physics is flat, it is not all-dimensional, which is what pure music is.Our instruments, especially our solo instruments, can only capture one small aspect, a lineal aspect of music. The piano comes the closest to true music expressing the more true form of the universe, with the pipe organ being the instrument that expresses the truest form of music for the earth plane, but the really best way to capture something that is ethereal and catch and hold it in matter has not yet been invented.There are, as given, many expressions of music, sound being only a small percentage that makes up music. Musical sound can be directly related to colored lights. It could have aromas and shapes or forms also tied into it along with a process of connecting musical strings directly to the body for total experience as much as possible on the earth plane.At the same time music could be tied to food that would be eaten while listening. This would cause instant digestion and raising the vibration of the body to the level of receiving from the higher planes, which would then add an ethereal experience to the total experience of music. I cannot even begin to describe what this would feel like, only to say that we cannot experience it at this time. It is impossible at the stage of knowledge we have of music.
Ride your HORSE to MUSIC and solve training issues! Whether you are riding a dressage musical freestyle, or just riding your horse to music, there are TIPS you should know before you start. Over the years, you have told me that the most important thing to you is that you want the RIGHT MUSIC for your HORSE and you WANT TO HAVE FUN!!You’ve also told me that:
* You want help recognizing the rhythm of your horse’s gaits.
* You can’t maintain a rhythm.
* You and your horse are nervous and you need help relaxing.
* You’re tired of seeing “4″s for loss of rhythm on your dressage tests.
* You’re frustrated because there is no harmony between you and your horse.
* You don’t know what the right tempo is for your horse.
* You don’t know the difference between rhythm and tempo.
* You don’t know what type of music to choose.
* You can’t hear the difference between walk, trot, and canter music.
* You can’t identify the tempo (or BPM) of music.
* You are tired of buying so many CDs when they only have one good song for riding.Here’s how I got started…I grew up in a musical family so learning to read music and play various instruments was ingrained into me early in life. But most of all, I’ve always loved listening to music. (I always had the radio on in the barn.)But riding to music became a necessity when I got a high strung Trakehner gelding to re-train. This horse was so incredibly tense, and fearful that simply trotting in one rhythm was IMPOSSIBLE. Anyhow, one day I was trying to trot around the arena, when a perfectly cadenced Scottish bagpipe march came on the radio. That horse picked up a swinging, rhythmic trot all by himself! AND he was breathing in time to the music. (Yes, I even have two witnesses to this!)I was completely shocked. After that, I became fascinated with how music affects both the horse and rider, and my quest began. As I developed my business creating musical freestyles, I was time and time amazed at how perfect music could improve and enhance the horse’s movement and the rider’s rhythm! When the music fit the horse and rider, both the quality of the gaits and movements improved. The music enhanced both the artistic aspect and the technical side of the ride. Because rhythm was maintained!I thought this was AMAZING, so I wanted to learn more…I was stunned by the things I learned such as:* Studies show that music affects our physiology. Slow music slows the heartbeat and the breathing rate as well as brings down blood pressure. Faster music speeds up these same functions.
* Listening to your favorite music is good for your cardiovascular system. Researchers have shown that joyful music has a healthy effect on blood vessel function.
* Riding to music increases your endurance and feelings of well-being. Studies show that exercising to music improves endurance by 15% and improve the “feeling states” so, people derive much greater pleasure from exercise. (Those cool endorphins!!)
* Many hospitals use music to treat patients with stress-related illnesses to stimulate the brain and relax the body.
* Music affects both sides of your brain, so whether you are a left-brain logical thinker or a right-brain artistic thinker, music helps you ride better.
* Even animals react differently to various types of music. Given a choice, rats will choose calm classical music over hard rock every time.
* Music can also influence brainwaves. Faster beats make you more alert and slower beats help you relax.
* Music creates a long-lasting change in brainwave activity. That means that music can bring lasting benefits to your state of mind, even after you’ve stopped listening.
* Music filters out background noises so that you and your horse can concentrate better.
* Music acts as an INTERNAL metronome to help you maintain a regular rhythm.
* Music puts you in a more positive state of mind, helping to keep depression and anxiety at bay.The bottom line is… it’s fun to ride to music! Rhythm and relaxation are essential for EVERYONE including dressage riders, trail riders, hunter riders, and western pleasure riders.